The following checklist will walk an Administrative user through the appropriate steps to setting up a new Child Care or Preschool season's registration.
- Review (or create) question templates (System > Question Templates)
- Note: If you currently do not use a question template, but instead created individual questions within your sites, we recommend creating a template instead. Question templates also make editing questions simpler for Administrative users. It also allows for use of that template across sites or classes, as well as additional modules your programs may use.
- Question you asked last year, such as Emergency Contacts and Authorized Pick-ups, may not be needed this year as they are built into the Eleyo platform during registration. Staff designates the number of emergency contacts parents are required to provide during enrollment.
- If questions will be similar to last year but vary a little, copy the question template to create the upcoming season's question template without modifying the current season's template.
- Make sure all budget codes are in the system (Finance > Budget Codes)
- Make sure Terms and Conditions (System > Agreements) have been added to the system (optional)
- Review the Program settings (Child Care > Programs)
- Has anything changed? Will you be changing your auto pay requirement or late fees? Note: Any changes made will reflect immediately in the current open Season.
- Review Registration Options (Child Care > Registration Options)
- Are the contract Schedule types the same (consistent, pick your days, drop in, etc)?
- Are Registration fees and/or deposits the same?
- Create a new Season (Child Care > Seasons > Add Season)
- Create a new Site for regular care (Child Care > Sites > Add Site) and if offered, Non-School Day care (Child Care > Non-School Day Sites)
- You can use Copy Site for a quick way to create additional sites for the new Season.
- Create rates for your sites (Child Care > Rates > Add Rates)
- You can use Copy Rate for a quick way to create rates from one season to another if they have not changed.
If a review of the new season set-up is needed, please complete the above steps, then submit the following questionnaire: New Season Set-up Review Questionnaire
Note: Please allow at least 7 business days prior to the first registration date to allow for a comprehensive review of this set-up.