The following checklist will walk an administrative user through the appropriate steps to setting up a new Child Care or Preschool season's registration.
- Review (or create) question templates (System > Question Templates)
- Note: If you do not use a question template, but instead created individual questions within your sites, we recommend creating a template instead. This allows for use across sites or classes, as well as additional modules your programs may use. Question templates also make editing questions simpler for Administrative users.
- Question you asked last year, such as Emergency Contacts and Authorized Pick-ups, may not be needed this year as they are built into the Eleyo platform during registration.
- Tip: If questions will be similar to last year but vary a little, copy the question template to create the upcoming season's question template without modifying the current season's template.
- Make sure all budget codes are in the system (Finance > Budget Codes)
- Make sure Terms and Conditions (System > Agreements) have been added to the system (optional)
- Review the program settings (Child Care > Programs)
- Has anything changed? Will you be changing your auto pay requirement or late fees? Note: Any changes made today will reflect immediately (in the current Season).
- Review Registration Options (Child Care > Registration Options)
- Schedule types allowed remain the same?
- Registration fees or deposits the same?
- Create a new season (Child Care > Seasons > Add Season)
- Create a new site (Child Care > Sites > Add Site)
- Use Copy Site for a quick way to create additional sites.
- Create rates for your sites (Child Care > Rates > Add Rates)
- Use Copy Rate for a quick way to create rates from one season to another if they have not changed.
If a review of the new season set-up is needed, please complete the above steps, then submit the following questionnaire: New Season Set-up Review Questionnaire
Note: Please allow at least 7 business days prior to the first registration date to review this set-up.