The Eleyo Child Care Attendance app was created to communicate with the Eleyo Administration site, as long as the device running the app has a strong and reliable internet connection and is able to connect to the Eleyo servers.
When the device running the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app is unable to connect to Eleyo, the device will store any unsynced data until it can make a connection with Eleyo and transmit the data.
Additionally, in the event of a failed connection, the app will display a notification bar in the Settings tab indicating that the device has unsynced data, including the number of records that have not been synced with the Administration site. If a user suspects that data is not being transmitted to the Eleyo Administration site they can use the steps outlined below to check for unsynced records and manually sync the records.
Complete the Task:
- Open the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- If the device has unsynced records or is unable to connect to Eleyo, the following notification bar will be displayed.
- Tap the notification bar
- Tap Attempt to Reconnect to manually connect to Eleyo and sync the unsynced records. Note: that the Records to Sync section indicates the number of records currently stored on the device that have not been transmitted to the server.
- If the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app was able to successfully connect to Eleyo and transmit the unsynced records, the following screen will be shown. Select done to close the screen.