Displaying a message of the day on the Kiosk tab of the Child Care Attendance app can provide authorized sign-in / sign-out users with useful information and helpful reminders for the day. Message of the day can be set from both within the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app or from the administration site.
Setting Message of the from the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app:
- Navigate to the Settings tab
- Tap Message Of The Day
- Enter your Message Of The Day
- Tap Save
The message will display at the bottom of the Kiosk tab.
Setting Message of the Day from the Administration Site:
Note — Before the message of the day can be set from the administration site, site staff must log onto the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app at least once using their site's access key to enable the dashboard tab on the administration site.
- Navigate to Child Care
- Select Sites
- Select your Child Care Site
- Select the Dashboard tab from the Show Page Menu Bar
- Select the edit icon on the right side of the Message of the Day text field
- Enter Message of the Day
- Select Save