Auto pay for child care programs are set up per child care account. If you have multiple children or contracts with more than one program, you can have more than one auto pay set up. At any time, you can log in and update the saved payment method on file.
To add auto pay for a child care account:
1. Navigate to your program's Eleyo site and click Sign In or Your Account.
2. Scroll down to the footer of the page and click Your Dashboard. If using a mobile device, use the Menu on the left with the compass icon.
3. Under Your Accounts, select the desired Child Care Account.
The child care account page is displayed.
4. Under Auto Payments, click Setup Auto Payments.
The Choose Method for Auto Payments modal is displayed.
5. Select your desired payment method or click Add Saved Payment Method.
6. Click Use Selected Payment Method.
The payment method is added for the selected child care account.
Note: If you need to update credit card information or bank routing/account details, you need to remove the current payment method and enter the information as a new payment method.