When your district or organization schedules a day off, they may offer Non-School Day Care for eligible children. Using Eleyo, registering for child care on a non-school day is easy.
1. Navigate to your program's Eleyo site and click Sign In.
The Sign In page is displayed.
2. Sign into your account.
Your Dashboard is displayed.
3. Under "Your Accounts" select the desired Child Care Account.
The child care contract page is displayed.
4. Click Register Non-School Days.
5. Select your attending child and click Continue.
6. Select the season and click Continue.
A list of Non-School Days for the selected season is displayed.
7. Select the Non-School Days you want to register for.
8. Click Continue.
The Choose Location screen is displayed.
9. Select the Non-School Day location from the drop down for each selected date.
10. Click Continue.
If your district has setup terms and conditions or any required questions for registration for the Non-School days, you will be presented with them here.
Once all steps have been completed, your request for non-school day care will be submitted and is pending approval from the district. When the district has approved the request, you will receive an email confirmation of the approval.
Viewing Registered Non-School Days
Once your request for Non-School Day care is approved, you can view those dates by:
- Click Your Dashboard in the footer section.
- Under “Your Accounts” select the child care account the non-school days are associated with.
- Under “Current and Upcoming Contracts” select your child’s contract
Any non-school days the child is registered for will be listed under the “Non-School Days” header. If using a mobile device, you will see tabs: Details, Schedule and Questions (if applicable). You will select Schedule to see the Non-School Days pending or accepted.