In Eleyo, there are several ways that you can pay for any invoiced courses or care.
To pay your current invoice:
1. Navigate to your program's Eleyo site and click Sign In or Your Account.
Your dashboard is displayed.
The "Your Invoices" section of the dashboard will contain any current invoices (including any past due balances).
2. Click the invoice to display the invoice screen.
Alternatively, you can click All Activity under "Recent Payment Activity" to display a history of all invoices and payments on your account. Selecting an invoice from the list will also display the invoice screen.
3. Click Make a Payment.
The Apply Payment Amount screen is displayed.
4. Select to pay the Current Balance Due or Specify Other Amount.
You can add payment notes to your payment.
5. Click Add to Cart.
Your cart will update with the specified payment.
6. Click Checkout.
You will be brought to the payment screen.
7. Select how you would like to pay by clicking either Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card.
8. Enter your payment information and click Create.
9. Check the box to signify you have agree to the Terms & Conditions.
10. Click Pay.
An order complete message is displayed.
If you would like to make a payment on behalf of another person, see our article on Quick Pay.