Congratulations on your decision to use Eleyo to manage your programs!
The entire Eleyo Team is looking forward to getting to know your team and your programs. In order to ensure a smooth implementation, below is an outline of what to expect and how to best prepare.
Districts and programs implementing the Eleyo system work with an Implementation Specialist who will lead each program through the set-up and review process.
Within this article are items you will need to gather as well as links to resources within the Eleyo Learn Site as you move through your Implementation.
- Implementation Questionnaire and Planning Session
- The Eleyo Implementation Team will kick off your implementation by reaching out to the main contact to request the necessary information in order to begin your set-up as well as to schedule a planning call with your programs' decision makers.
- The planning call should include the main decision makers for each program implementing Eleyo. Prepare by having the following items available:
- Online registration launch dates
- Email a copy of upcoming or past season's registration materials (if available) to your Eleyo Implementation Specialist
- Please allow 45 - 60 minutes in the form of a conference call
- Prepare for your first call with the Implementation Team by watching the below screencasts.
We ask that the information listed below be sent to your Implementation Specialist prior to your first set-up session. (Many of these items are collected within the Implementation Questionnaire shared by your Implementation Contact.)
- Federal tax ID(s)
- Budget Codes used by your programs
- Buildings, addresses and rooms used by your programs (*Rooms are required only when implementing the Facilities module)
- Program details such as location, dates & times (calendar), age/grade requirements, minimum and maximum enrollment limitations, late pick-up and late payment fee rules
- Copy of Terms and Conditions/Agreements
- Current or past seasons' enrollment forms and parent handbooks
- Enrollment questions
- Survey/evaluation questions for your attendees/families
A program planning to open a new season's registration online using Eleyo should allow for approximately 4-8 weeks planning and set-up time prior to going online. Time needed to set up a new program varies depending upon individual program set-up and rules.
- Administrative users access Eleyo using their email address and a password they set
- User permissions are set by an administrator within your district program with access to assign user permissions
- Select here to view how to search for a person
- Select here for directions on how to add a new Administrative User
(Reminder - when a user is added to the system with an email address, an email including a link to set a password to the public side is automatically sent.)
Customizing Eleyo for your District Program
- Customizing with the Eleyo Welcome Page
- Each district has access to customize their individual Eleyo Welcome Screen to display district and program specific images and content
- Select here for a demonstration of how to customize the Eleyo Welcome Screen
- Parent Communications
- The Eleyo Implementation Specialists will share customized parent communications to meet the needs of your program(s)
- The Eleyo team can recommend a communication timeline for individual programs
The most successful implementations begin with a clear communication plan to the community who uses your programs. That plan should include current district website messages and links as well as launch dates.
Additional questions may be directed to our Implementation Team.