When someone enrolls online for a course section that is full and has a wait list, if they proceed with the wait list enrollment, they are prompted to save a payment method. Staff can also enroll a person from the Admin side into the wait list. If space opens up, staff can manually move that enrollment from the wait list into the class and charge the saved payment method for any tuition/fees that are due.
To move an enrollment currently on a wait list into a Course Section, follow the steps below:
- Point to Courses.
- Select Course Sections.
- Search for and select the desired Course Section.
- Select Show Section
- Select Waitingtab.
- Select the Add To Course icon to the right of the enrollment you wish to move into the class.
- Complete the Adding Enrollment For... form
- Select Save.
- Complete the payment information for the enrollment.
- Confirm the amount to charge is correct then select Process Payment.