The Connect feature offers the capability to easily share a filtered list view with other team members via a shortened URL link. This option is more efficient and exact, as it replaces the need for staff to manually recreate the filtered list you have created.
You can also use Connect to create a short link to share when submitting a support request. This can help direct the Support team to a particular view and the information you are seeing more quickly.
When the recipient receives the short link and clicks on it, the same view you are accessing will automatically be displayed for them.
Use these steps to create the short link using the Connect option:
- With the desired filtered list visible on your screen, select Connect in the top left (near your name)
- Select Copy to Clipboard. When you select that, you won't see any change. The system will automatically put the short link for your filtered list onto the clipboard.
- Open a new email and select Paste to place that short link into the body of the email. If using the Help app on the Admin side to send a support request, select the life preserver then paste the short link into the body displaying the grey text How can we help?
- Add any additional details and send to the recipient.
Additionally, the List Data Export report creates a Excel document that reflects the exact data that you are viewing in Eleyo (including the same columns and the results from any filters). This option can possibly replace the need for a screenshot, and allows you to manipulate the data in in Excel more quickly, if necessary. (i.e. hide or move columns, obtain totals, etc).
With the desired filtered list visible on the screen, use these steps to create the report:
- Select Reports in the top left (near your name).
- Select List Data Export report from the choices in the left column.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- You can add or remove columns here if needed.
- When the desired columns are displayed, select Continue.
- When the Download Finished Report changes to green, select it to open the Excel file.