The Kiosk tab is designed for authorized pickups to sign-in / sign-out a child in the program. Authorized pickups can use the following to sign children in or out of a section.
Complete the Task
- Navigate to the Kiosk tab
- If security codes have been enabled, a number keypad will be displayed for the authorized pickup to enter their 6 digit code. Details here.
- If displayed, tap the lock icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Have the authorized pickup select the child from the list
- Authorized pickup selects their name from the authorized pickup list
- Authorized pickup selects the section to sign the child in or out. (If the authorized pickup is dropping off or picking up multiple children at the same time, they can select all drop-offs or pickups from that screen).
- Using a finger, enter the signature of the authorized pickup