The Mass Sign feature offers a way to sign in or sign out multiple children in a section at one time. Please note that the app will not add the automated late pick-up and early drop-off fees if a staff person marks a student in or out using Mass Sign.
Site staff can also use the Mass Sign option to sign children into multiple sections simultaneously. To use the app’s mass sign feature:
Complete the Task:
- Navigate to the Attendance tab
- Tap the blue checkmark icon to the right of Attendance at the top of the screen
- Select children
- Tap Sign In or Sign out
- Type in or select staff member
- Select the authorized pickup (optional) - if all the children selected share an authorized pickup when using Mass Sign, the site staff have the option to indicate the authorized pickup who is picking up or dropping off the children.
- Select time (the app allows you to go back within 24 hours retroactively); if no time is selected, it will default to the current time.
- Section Selection:
- Scheduled Children: The app will automatically select the section to sign children into for children who are only scheduled for a single section.
- Staff will select a section to drop the child into for children not scheduled for any sections.
- If only one section is available to drop the child into, the app will automatically attempt to drop the child into that section.
- Site staff can turn off this feature by navigating to the app settings under the device settings. From app settings, staff can toggle off the Auto Select Drop-In Section. When toggled off, staff will need to select which section for child drop-in.
- Unscheduled Not Eligible for Drop-in: For Children who are not scheduled for any active sections and cannot drop into any active sections. The app will display children under Won’t be Signed in and will have No Available Section in these cases.
- Tap Sign In or Sign Out
- Staff Signature