One of the pages of the MDE Community Education Annual State Report asks for enrollment counts, by age group, for each State Report Category. This page of the State Report may be printed directly from Eleyo by pointing to Reports, selecting Reports then selecting the Minnesota CE Annual Report (ED-00226-27) on the left.
- The report automatically excludes any wait list enrollments or those from cancelled sections.
State Report Categories can be assigned to all Courses in a Category. They can also be assigned at the Course level.
Assigning State Report Categories to a Category or Course
Assign State Report Categories to all Courses in a specific Category by pointing to Courses then select Categories. Select the desired category from the list then select Modify. On the left, select the Default State Report Category from the drop down then select Save.
Assign State Report Categories to an individual Course by pointing to Courses then select Courses. Select the desired course from the list then select Modify. On the right, select the desired State Report Category from the drop down then Save. You can also set this when creating a new Course and designating the State Report Category to include those enrollments.
Defining Age of Enrollment when Birth Date is Not Available
In the event that a birth date is not indicated for an enrollment, the system includes the enrollment in an Age Group by reviewing the following:
- If no birth date is listed, it will look for a person's grade and categorize the age based on the grade. Default Grade to Age conversions are found under System Preferences.
- Next, it checks the Course to see if there is a grade or age limitation to make the assignment (these would be enrollments entered by an Admin only).
- Next, it checks if the course has any discounts available with the word "senior" in it. If so, it puts the enrollment in 55+ Age Group.
- Last, it checks if the person has any parents (through Relationships). If not, it puts the enrollment in the 19 to 54 Age Group.