When a person is linked with management access to an Organization that has a Facility Account, that person should be able to make new Facility Requests and payments for that Organization from the Public side. Facility request can be modified online before they are approved. In addition, a person must be a member of the Organization attached the Facility Account in order to add or modify Courses that use facility requests to manage the locations and times of those Courses.
Note: Once a facility request has been approved, if any changes are needed, the person making the change request would need to contact an Admin to update the approved request or to request it be removed/deleted.
To link a person to an Organization or Facility Acccount:
- Ensure the person to be linked to the Organization already exists in the People database (Contacts > People).
- Once that has been confirmed, select Contacts.
- Select Organizations.
- Search for and select the Organization to add the person.
- Select .
- Check the tab to see if the person has already been added as Member of the Organization.
- Select to add a Member to the Organization.
- Complete the Add New Member Form making sure to select YES if the Member will need access to request Facility space or pay Invoices for the Organization.
- Select .
NOTE: To edit Membership of an existing Member to take away or add Management access, use the or next to the Member name.