Use the Automatic Approval feature for Facility Requests to allow specific facility accounts the ability to create Facility Requests in the specified building(s) between certain hours. For example, allow a building secretary for an elementary school the access to create Requests that will automatically go into an approved status for their building during school hours.
Automatic approval access is given to an account at the building level. NOTE: Users who will be given this access must first have a Facility Account set up and be part of the Organization tied to that account.
Setting up Automatic Approval
- Select Facilities.
- Select Buildings.
- Search for and select a building to grant an account automatic approval within.
- Select Modify.
- In the Automatic Request Approval section, select Add Automatic Approval Facility Account. When the textbox appears, begin typing the name of the Facility Account.
- Select the correct account from the list that is displayed.
- If necessary, use the same button to add any other accounts to this building.
- Select Add Automatic Approval Time to select a valid day of the week plus a start and end time for the requests to be approved during. Note: You must include both the Facility Account and the Approval Time for the auto approval to work.
- Select Save.
Facility Accounts that have automatic approval access are able to create Facility Requests for their building(s) on the Admin side or on the Public side (with access to manage an Organization's Facility Account online) without waiting for a Facility Administrator approval during the set hours. They would need to follow the same protocols (i.e. double book as needed, etc) for the process to work as expected.