When creating an account and adding people to the account, there is one question asking if the person is Hispanic or Latino and a separate one asking the person to indicate race. These questions are optional. The primary reason for having them as two separate questions is for district or state reporting purposes. FeePay serves districts in several US states. The system has a variety of reporting components used by programs to compile data on an as-need basis only so they can be in compliance with any required reporting for that district or state. Having these optional questions as two separate data points allows the program to compile that data in a format that is consistent with requirements from those agencies. If you have additional concerns regarding how your district may use this optional data, it is best to contact the district directly.
Articles in this section
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements - Administrative Side
- Quick Tips
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements and Receipts - Family Screens
- Profile Pictures
- How do I generate a HAR file?
- Setting Buildings and Rooms to be Viewed and Requested Online
- Working with Complexes
- Attendance Views and Child Information
- Viewing the Child Care Dashboard on the Attendance App
- New Child Care Dashboard