You can copy and paste an actual hyperlink into the Confirmation Notes that will be sent by email and also on the Reminder email. Note: You are only able to use a hyperlink in the field, not an embedded link. An embedded link is when you have text in the message like Click Here where the word Here contains the embedded link. If it is helpful, there are wiki entries or other web resources available for how to shorten a URL/web address which might help to save some space on those Confirmation or Reminder Notes.
Articles in this section
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements - Administrative Side
- Quick Tips
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements and Receipts - Family Screens
- Allowing Drop in Days
- Birthdays on the Child Care Attendance app
- Facility Request Status for Online Requests
- Profile Pictures
- How do I generate a HAR file?
- Setting Buildings and Rooms to be Viewed and Requested Online
- Working with Complexes