The Enrollment Activity Report for Courses creates a PDF document reflecting any enrollments and the payments for those enrollments. A separate page for each enrollment will be created in the document. If an enrollment was removed and a refund was provided, that will also be reflected. If the person enrolling is under 16, the report will be addressed to the Parents Of the child. If the person enrolling is over 16, it will be addressed to that person directly.
To run the Enrollment Activity Report:
- Point to Contacts
- Select People
- Search for and locate the desired person.
- Select Reports in the top left.
- Select Enrollment Activity Report from the list of available reports.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Update any of the Data fields and the desired output format.
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print. Select Send via Email to send as a link via email.