The Enrollment Financials report shows total dollars collected for each Course Section by Enrollment. Each enrollment will be displayed with the payment method and including Financial Assistance, Discounts, Adjustments (i.e. Voucher, Gift Certificates or Miscellaneous) and/or Promotions, totaled by Enrollment and separated by Course Section. The report does include electronic bank debits/ACH that are in the process of being settled. It will not include pending payments where no attempt to collect the funds has been made.
Use these steps to generate the Enrollment Financials report:
- Point to Courses.
- Select Course Sections.
- Search for and select the desired Course Section(s).
- Select Reports in the upper, left corner of the screen.
- Select Enrollment Financials.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Select the desired output format.
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print. Select Send via Email to send as a link via email.