There is a report that allows you to access and print a copy of all of the signatures plus the exact date and time in/out data that were provided on the Child Care Attendance app. If manually marking attendance from the Admin side, it would include the date/time stamps that was entered. This report is the Child Care Signature Log and is available from the Contract list view or an individual Contract show page. This report is currently not available for parents/consumers on the Public side and has to be run by staff from the Admin side. It is only available for Child Care Contracts.
The default format is a PDF. If creating this report for a larger date range, the PDF would be one or more pages per child (depending on the amount of data being requested). You can change the output to Excel which would create one row on the workbook for each child's data for that date/date range. Changing the format to Excel is more efficient if creating the report for multiple students and/or for a larger date range. The details included will be the same with either format.
Use these steps to print a Child Care Signature Log for one or more Contracts:
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Contracts.
- Search for and select the Contract to create the report for. You can filter for a particular Site or other details if desired using the Advanced Search tool (with the icon of the magnifying glass on the right).
- Select Reports in the top left (near your name and near the Connect button).
- Choose the Child Care Signature Log.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Update any of the Data fields (start and end time and whether or not indicate when a student was marked as Absent) and the desired output format (PDF or Excel).
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print.