A Sibling Discount is designated as a discount that is applied towards all contracts in an Account except the highest on an invoice. The discount must be applied to every contract on the Account for it to calculate correctly. The Sibling Discount must exist in the system first before it can be applied to any contracts.
To add a Sibling Discount to each Child Care Contract, follow the steps below:
- Select Child Care
- Select Accounts.
- Search for then select the Account that you want to add the Discount to
- Select Show Account.
- Select Contracts from the grey toolbar.
- Select the magnifying glass for the first Contract you want to add the Discount to.
- Select Modify.
- Select Sibling Discount from the drop-down choices and add to all parts of the Schedule.
- Select Save.
- Repeat the steps for viewing and modifying the additional contracts on the account.