After a Season has ended, it may be necessary to filter Accounts that still show balances owed in order to send collection letters or for other follow-up. This can be done from the Accounts List View. Once the desired records are showing with the needed columns, use the Reports button to export the data to Excel. The Excel file can be used to create a custom Mail Merge in a word processing program to create collection letters, etc. You can also run the Email Address Export report to create a list of email addresses to send via your external email service.
Use the Past Due view on the Dashboard or the steps below to create the list:
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Accounts.
- Using the Seasons tool, show only the desired Season (Note: Don't forget to select Done after the Season check box is selected).
- Using the Columns tool, select the desired columns to show (Note: Don't forget to select Done after the columns check boxes are selected).
- Select the Advanced Search tool to bring up the Advanced Filter options.
- From the Choose drop-down list in the upper left area of the screen select Past Due.
- Change the last box from Any to the check mark. The screen should refresh showing only those Accounts with Past Due amounts. (TIP: Save this Advanced Filter for future use by selecting and giving the view a name. This will make it available going forward from the drop-down list.)
- To export the current view to Excel, select Reports.
- Select List Data Export.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Update any columns and select the desired output format.
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print.