If you want to track that a Registration fee was added to an account, but it to be was waived or credited due to a scholarship or any other reason, rather than just removing the fee, you can use Adjustments to reflect it on the account. You would first add an adjustment that would be entered as a Fee adjustment and enter a name that reflects the type of registration (i.e. Registration 15-16 one child). You would then add an second adjustment that would be entered as a Credit adjustment that reflects a name to show it was waived (i.e. Registration Fee Waived - 100% scholarship or 100% Scholarship Registration Fee Credit). Both adjustments will appear as separate line items on the next invoice and show the fee was charged to the account, but also credited. You can also go to Child Care > Adjustments and see all adjustments that have been entered in the system for any account.
Articles in this section
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements - Administrative Side
- Quick Tips
- Printing Child Care Tax Statements and Receipts - Family Screens
- Allowing Drop in Days
- Birthdays on the Child Care Attendance app
- Facility Request Status for Online Requests
- Profile Pictures
- How do I generate a HAR file?
- Setting Buildings and Rooms to be Viewed and Requested Online
- Working with Complexes