Schedule changes may be requested by account owners on the Public side of the system. They can also request to withdraw their contract if their student is no longer attending the program. Staff with the correct rights can modify a contract to manually change the schedule or withdraw it from the Administrative side of the system.
Rules around changes are set up within the Program's Registration Options and the individual regular care Sites/Non-School Day Sites. These rules include schedule changes, withdraw requests, scheduled or unscheduled drop-in day requests and/or Non-School Day requests.
Pending schedule changes and all other requests appear within the specific Program's within the Child Care section on the system Dashboard on the Administrative side.
Example of pending requests for the Before & After Program
Use the following to Review and Approve Schedule Change / Withdraw Requests
- From the system Dashboard, select View for Pending schedule/withdraw for the specific Program.
- To view a schedule change before approving it, select the desired one then select Show Contract.
- To approve a scheduled change, select the desired one then select Approve Contract.
- After reviewing the requested change, select Approve Schedule Change. If the account owner has one or more email addresses in the system, a confirmation email with details is automatically sent to their email address(es). Note: If your program charges any additional fees when a schedule change is approved, be sure to access the account and add the Fee Adjustment.
- If you are approving an online request made to withdraw or when selecting the Withdraw option on the Admin side, you will be prompted to enter a Withdraw Date. That date reflects the last day the student is going to scheduled to attend regular care.
- For a withdraw request, there is an option to send an email to the parent confirming the withdraw request. The default for sending the email is Yes. Change to No if you do not wish for the account owner(s) to receive an email. There is also a field to enter the reason for the withdrawal. The reason is displayed on the Admin side and will also be included in the email (if sent).
- For a withdraw request, select any dates for Drop-In Days or Non-School Days to also be removed when the contract is withdrawn (meaning the student can not attend the Drop-In and/or Non-School Days after the withdraw date). It can be helpful to include whether or not the student can attend Drop-in or Non-School days in the reason field and to send that via email to the account owner using the email option in the Withdraw menu. If the contract is a Consistent Schedule, the withdraw date will end the contract. If it is a Pick Your Days, the system should remove any future dates when the contract is withdrawn.
- Once all items have been updated, select Withdraw. The contract will reflect the Withdraw date on the left. If that date is in the future, a red exclamation icon will be displayed. Once the withdraw date has passed, a yellow banner showing Withdrawn will be displayed on the contract show page.
Example of contact with Withdraw date in the future