When parents register online, contracts are set to a pending status to be approved by program staff. As staff approve those pending contracts, the system will default to approve and process payment for any Registration Fees and Deposits owed.
In the event that the contract was created on the Administrative side and was not set to Pending (to be approved), any registration fees or deposits owed must be processed separately.
Follow the steps below to charge a Registration Fee.
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Accounts.
- Search for and select the Account.
- Select Show Account.
- Select the Registration button from the buttons on the right side of the screen.
- Complete the Registration form.
- Verify the Registration Fee and/or Deposit amounts are correct.
- Select Process Registration.