Staff can create enrollments from the Administrative side of the system on behalf of a consumer (i.e. for those wishing to enroll by phone or in person rather than online). The person attending the course and the person paying (if they are different) need to be added into the system first before starting the enrollment and checkout processes. It is recommended to search for the person (by name or email address) before adding a new People record.
To create an enrollment from the Administrative side of the system, follow the steps below:
- Point to Contacts
- Select People
- Search for and select the person to be enrolled.
- Select Enroll in Course.
- Search for and select the Course Section you wish to enroll the person in.
- Select Enroll People.
- Review the enrollment making any changes as necessary and answering any/all Enrollment Questions.
- Use the Edit (pencil icon) to make create any Discounts, Adjustments and/or Financial Assistance. When the edits have been made, select the Save option in the bottom right.
- Select Checkout.
- Complete the payment information making sure the dollar amount is correct.
- Select Process Payment.