Staff can create an enrollment on the Admin side provided the person/people attending and any relationships exist in the system.
To create an enrollment from the Administrative side of the system, follow the steps below:
- Point to Contacts
- Select People
- Search for and select the person to be enrolled.
- Select Enroll in Course.
- Search for and select the Course Section you wish to enroll the person in.
- Select Enroll People.
- Review the enrollment making any changes as necessary and answering any/all Enrollment Questions.
- Use the Edit (pencil icon) to make create any Discounts, Adjustments and/or Financial Assistance. When the edits have been made, select the Save option in the bottom right.
- Select Checkout.
- Complete the payment information making sure the dollar amount is correct.
- Select Process Payment.