In addition to the system reports, there are features on the administrative side to allow you to create a report that includes specific data related to your programs in Child Care.
A List View is the part of the system that displays the available columns for the module you are viewing. The Column tool allows you to add or remove columns to the list view. The Column tool is represented with an icon of two small white boxes in the top right. The Catalog/Season tool allows you to limit or expand the data being displayed. The Catalog/Season tool is represented with an icon of a book. The Advanced Search tool allows you to narrow or expand the data being displayed. The Advanced Search tool is represented with an icon of a magnifying glass with a plus sign in the center of it in the top right.
To use the Advanced Search feature, follow the steps below:
- Point to Child Care.
- Select the desired choice from the list (Accounts, Contracts, etc)
- Use the X or select View All to see the entire available list.
- Use the Column tool (with the icon of the two small white boxes) to select/deselect any columns you wish displayed.
- Use the Season tool (with the icon of the book) to add or remove Seasons.
- Use the Advanced Search tool (with the icon of the magnifying glass with the '+') to filter data (include or exclude).
- Once the list has the desired data, select Reports (in the top left near your name)
- Select the desired report(s) then select Run Selected Reports.
- Update any of the data fields and select the desired output format.
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print. Select Send via Email to send as a link via email.
The List Data Export report allows you to create an Excel file of the list view and data being displayed on the screen. The Excel file can be used to capture the current list view or to manipulate the data if needed. With that desired one visible on the screen, use these steps to create the report:
- Select Reports (in the top left near your name)
- Select List Data Export report from the choices in the left column
- Select Run Selected Reports
- You can add or remove columns here if needed.
- When the desired columns are displayed, select Continue.
- When the Download Finished Report changes to green, select it to open the Excel file.