There are several pre-made financial reports related to the balances on Child Care Accounts. An account is considered past due when the invoice due date has passed along with any applicable grace period having lapsed. If the due date for the most recent invoice is in the future, the account is not yet considered past due.
The Child Care Account Aging Balance report reflects the date range any amount is past due (i.e. 0-30 days, 30-60 days, etc). The Balance column on the report reflects the total account balance for all Programs. The report includes a Not Due column to reflect charges from invoices where the due date has not yet passed. The Not Due amount is included in the total balance.
To create the Child Care Account Aging Balance Report, follow these steps:
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Accounts.
- Select the Advanced Search icon (on the top right - the magnifying glass with the '+').
- Select Past Due from the options under the Choose drop down.
- Change the Any drop down to reflect the check mark (meaning these are Past Due).
- Select Reports.
- Select Child Care Accounts Aging Report
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Select the desired Program and the desired output format.
- Select Continue
- When the report is finished running, select the Download Finished Report(s) to view, save and/or print.