To approve a pending Child Care Contract, follow these steps:
- Select the system Dashboard icon (the speedometer).
- Locate the desired Child Care Program then select View next to the Pending approval for that Program.
- Select the pending Contract you wish to view then select Show Contract
- Select Accept.
- Review the information submitted by the account owner making sure the correct Rates and/or Discounts are reflected. To change any information, select the Modify Contract button.
- If charging a registration fee and/or deposit, ensure the Charge Registration Fee option is set to Yes and the registration fee/deposit amount is correct.
- Select Approve And Process.
Account owners can cancel a pending contract request and submit a new one if necessary. They can not modify a pending request. Account owners can request a schedule change on an Approved contract. Schedule change requests also go into a Pending status and do require staff review and approval.