When you are viewing a User/People Show Page on the Administrative side of the system, there will be a grey toolbar with one or more tabs. The tabs displayed will vary depending on what actions the person has taken online or that have been completed for them by staff. When an item in the tab has additional details, the magnifying glass icon can be used to see that information. Blue text indicates a hyperlink that will navigate staff to a different part of the system. The default view of a tab displays the first 10 items. Staff can use the numbers in the bottom left corner of the tab to display any additional line items.
Use these steps to access the tabs for a User's show page:
- Point to Contacts.
- Select People.
- Search for and select the person.
- Select Show User. The grey toolbar will display one or more of the the following tabs:
- Activity (Displays line items for online logins, enrollments, payments, refunds, etc)
- Courses (Displays any enrichment or ECFE course enrollments. This tab can include sections for Active Enrollments, Previous Enrollments, Removed Enrollments and for Instructors/vendors only, a Currently Teaching section. The Active Enrollments section includes icons to remove/modify that enrollment)
- Relationships (Displays the type of relationship that exists between this user and other people in the system. This tab includes icons to allow staff to indicate an Emergency Contract designation, to reflect if the people live together and a red Remove icon to delete the relationship)
- Organizations (Displays the name of any Organization the person has been designated as a member of by staff)
- Communications (Displays any system generated emails that have been sent to the current email address/addresses associated with the profile)
- Saved ACH/CC (Displays details on any saved electronic payment methods/wallets currently active in the system. This tab includes the locations that a wallet is currently set up to make automatic payments for).