When a person is linked with management access to an Organization with a Facility Account, that person should be able to make new Facility Requests and payments for that Organization online from the Public side. Pending facility requests can be modified online before they have been reviewed and approved. Once a facility request has been approved, if any changes are needed, staff would need to update the approved request from the Admin side.
When staff is modifying Courses, if the message You must have a facility account or be part of an organization that has a facility account in order to request facilities is displayed, the person must be added as a member of the Organization attached the Community Education Facility Account. Staff can have User Permissions to modify Courses, but would also need membership in the correct Organization.
To link a person to an Organization or Facility Account:
- Point to Contacts.
- Select Organizations.
- Search for and select the Organization to add the person to.
- Select Show Organization.
- Select the Members tab.
- To remove an existing member, use the red Remove icon to the right of their name then select OK. To add a member, select Add Member.
- Search for an existing Person and select their name from the blue box. Note: Be sure to confirm the email address for the record being selected.
- Enter the Member's Position within the Organization (optional).
- If the Member should have access to the facility account on the Public side (i.e. to make payments, submit new requests, etc), ensure the option for Can manage organization online is set to Yes.
- Select Add Member.