Facility Requests coming from other Administrative Users and Facility Accounts that have been given access to manage their accounts online must be approved by the Facilities staff with access to approve requests (permits). There are three statuses the requests will display:
- Pending Approval: Most requests created by Community Ed Admin users will appear here. Each time a Child Care Site, Non-school Day Site, Enrichment Course, ECFE Course, etc. is created, a facility request is automatically generated. The system will check for conflicts and warn users when conflicts are detected. The request would then move to the 'Pending Approval' state.
- Resubmitted for Approval: When a Community Ed Administrative user makes a change to a permit (or, class) before or after it has been approved, it would appear in this state for re-approval.
- Incomplete: Most requests created by an account on the Public side would come into this state. Facility Coordinators would need to check that all pieces are the request are included such as rooms and rates.
To approve a Facility Request:
- From the Facilities section of the Dashboard, select the desired permit section based on status (each description is a link):
- Select a Request (permit) to approve then select .
- If conflicts are detected, a tab will appear showing the total number of conflicts. Select the Conflicts tab to view and/or deny parts of the request that are conflicts.
NOTE: When no conflicts are detected, the Conflicts tab will not appear.
- If information is missing or must be edited, select on the right side of the screen then add or edit the needed information.
- Select .
- Once all changes have been made and saved, select .