Facility Requests (also known as permits) can be submitted by Administrative Users or Facility Accounts that have been given access to manage their accounts online. Those requests or permits must be approved by the Facilities staff with User Permission access to approve requests. There are three statuses the requests will display:
- Pending Approval: Most requests created by Community Ed Admin users will appear here. Each time a Child Care Site, Non-school Day Site, Enrichment Course, ECFE Course, etc. is created, a facility request is automatically generated. The system will check for conflicts and warn users when conflicts are detected. The request would be placed into the 'Pending Approval' state.
- Resubmitted for Approval: When a Community Ed Administrative user makes a change to a request (permit) after it has been approved once, it will appear in this state for review and potential re-approval.
- Incomplete: Most requests created by an account on the Public side would come into this state. Facility Coordinators would need to check that all pieces are the request are included such as rooms and verify the correct rates are assigned for all spaces being booked before it can be further reviewed for approval.
To approve a Facility Request:
- From the Facilities section of the Administrative system Dashboard, select the desired permit section based on status. Each section Pending, Resubmitted and Incomplete is a link to the requests in that particular status
- Select a request/permit to review then select Show Request.
- If conflicts are detected, a Conflicts tab will appear showing the total number of conflicts. Select the Conflicts tab to view and/or deny parts of the request that are conflicts. If there is a pending permit that has conflicts, rooms can be Double Booked using the radio button for the desired room. When no conflicts are detected, the Conflicts tab will not be displayed.
- If information is missing or must be edited, select Modify on the right side then add or edit the needed information.
- Select Save.
- Once all changes have been made and saved, select Accept Request to change the status to Approved.