If you have registered for child care with your district or organization, you can request to withdraw your child from that care from your dashboard. You can choose to withdraw from any date within the contracts schedule.
Note: Some districts or organizations may require a minimum number of attendance dates before a contract may be withdrawn. Contact your district or organization for details.
1. Navigate to your program's Eleyo site and click Sign In.
The Sign In page is displayed.
2. Sign into your account.
Your Dashboard is displayed.
3. Under "Your Accounts" select the desired Child Care Account.
The child care account page is displayed.
4. Under "Current and Upcoming Contracts", select the contract you would like to withdraw from.
The child care contract page is displayed.
5. Under "Contract Management", click Withdraw Contract.
Note: In some instances, the Withdraw Contract button may not be enabled by your district or organization for this program.
The Withdraw Contract menu is displayed.
6. Select the last day of attendance and click Request Withdraw.
Your request to withdraw from child care is noted on the contract page and is pending approval from the district. Once the district has approved the withdrawal, you will receive an email confirmation and the schedule change will be reflected on the child care contract page.