We know there are many unanswered questions. We are all in this together and looking ahead to opening of online registration for School Year 2020-2021. Eleyo is suggesting that programs start the process of reviewing their set up from 2019-2020 in preparation for their future opening of the upcoming registration season.
There are some items that can be evaluated now and possibly updated in preparation for the upcoming season, (i.e. agreements/terms and conditions, question templates). Doing this review may help to surface questions that need to be discussed within your team and to possibly facilitate solutions.
- Make sure all Budget Codes are in the system (Finance > Budget Codes).
- Make sure Agreements/terms and conditions (System > Agreements) have been added to the system (optional). If Agreements will be similar to a previous year, but will vary for the upcoming season, the current Agreement can be copied to create a new one without modifying any existing ones from the previous season.
- Review (or create) Question Templates (System > Question Templates)
- If your program currently does not use the Question Template feature, now is a great the time to invest in creating them. Question templates make editing questions faster for Administrative users. It also allows for use of that same template across sites as well as other modules your programs may use.
- Some questions that were asked last year (such as Emergency Contacts and Authorized Pick-ups) may not be needed as they are now built into the online Child Care registration process. Staff designates the number of emergency contacts parents are required to provide during enrollment (Child Care > Programs).
- If questions will be similar to a previous year, but will vary for the upcoming season, it is recommended to copy the current question template to create a new one without modifying the any existing ones from the previous season.
- Are there new questions you need to gather data on due to new state guidelines?
See the complete checklist for setting up a new season here.
If your team has any questions, please contact Support so we can brainstorm with you!
For fastest service, please reach out to Support using the Help app in the Admin side (select the life preserver icon in the top left).