When communication is needed to be sent to people enrolled in your program, these steps can be used to generate the Email Address Export report. This is a list of people that will receive this communication directly from your email service. Using this export helps to ensure that any responses to the communication will be received by your staff directly.
- Select the list view you wish to pull the information from (Child Care > Contracts, Courses > Enrollments, ECFE > Enrollments, etc).
- Use the Advance Search to filter as needed.
- With the list visible on the screen, select Reports in the top left (near your name)
- Select Email Address Export report from the choices in the Left column
- Select Run Selected Reports
- Change the option for Is this going to be used for marketing purposes? to the corresponding option (i.e. if it is for marketing purposes, select Yes). If it is an emergency communication, select No (this will include anyone that has opted out of marketing communications).
- Select Continue.
- When the Download Finished Report changes to green, select it to open the Excel file.
- Use your district's external email service to send the email communication. This helps to ensure that any responses to the communication will be received by your staff directly.