Launched Friday March 23, 2018, an updated Child Care Dashboard is the default view for a Child Care Site from the Administrative side (Please note: The Dashboard will only display for Sites using the iPad Attendance app when there has been data that has been synchronized with the Admin side or when attendance has been added manually to contracts for that Site). There is also a system Dashboard icon (the speedometer replaces the house/home icon).
The Child Care Dashboard now displays:
- New contracts that are starting soon
- Upcoming schedule changes
Schedule changes will show for all sections within 7 days of the current day
Swipe left or right to move between days
- Total count of students currently signed in on the iPad Child Care Attendance app
- Trends for busy attendance periods
View the Child Care Dashboard from the Administrative Side
Browse to Child Care > Sites, select a site and select Show Site. If the app is being used, the Dashboard tab to view the default Dashboard tab for a Child Care Site.
Administrative side Child Care Dashboard tab
Child Care Attendance Statistics Report
To view attendance statistics for the site or site sections, you can run the Child Care Attendance Statistics report for a Child Care Site or the Child Care Site Section list view. The report includes the minimum number of students, maximum number of students, average (the average number of students attending during that same time interval for that day of the week and for the time period displayed on the report) and median (the middle value for that same time interval).
There is also a column Currently Attending in the Contracts list view that reflects students that are currently signed in on the app. It will display a check mark if they are signed in and an X if they are not signed in/have been signed out.
If the attendance is fairly consistent, the average and median numbers will be similar. If there are inconsistencies (a higher maximum), the numbers could be different (a higher average and higher median).
- Browse to Child Care > Sites
Browse to Child Care > Site Sections
- Select a Site
Select a Site Section
- Select Reports from the top left side of the screen.
- Select the Child Care Attendance Statistics report.
- Select Run Selected Report.
- Select the parameters (time interval - 15, 30 or 1 hour and date range).
- Select Continue
- When the report completes, select Download to open the Excel file.