Launched Friday March 23, 2018, the new Child Care Dashboard is the default view for a Child Care Site from the Administrative side (Please note: The new Dashboard will only display for Sites using the iPad Attendance App). There is a new icon (replaces the house/home icon).
When updated to the latest version and on devices running iOS 10 or higher only, the Child Care iPad Attendance app will also show the new Dashboard as the default view (replaces the previous Home screen).
The Child Care Dashboard now displays:
- New contracts that are starting soon
- Upcoming schedule changes
Schedule changes will show for all sections within 7 days of the current day
Swipe left or right to move between days
- Total count of students currently signed in on the iPad Child Care Attendance app
- Trends for busy attendance periods
View the Child Care Dashboard from the Administrative Side
Browse to Child Care > Sites, select a site and select SHOW SITE. The Contracts tab will be displayed by default. Select the Dashboard tab to view the default Dashboard tab for a Child Care Site.
Administrative side Child Care Dashboard tab
View the Child Care Dashboard from the Child Care iPad Attendance app
(for iPads running iOS 10 or newer)
- Update the Child Care iPad Attendance app by selecting the App Store > Updates.
- Open the app and enter your site's Access Key.
- The Child Care Dashboard is displayed by default.
Access the Dashboard anytime from within the app by selecting the dashboard icon at the bottom of the page within the app.
Child Care Attendance Statistics Report
To view attendance statistics for the site or site sections, you can now run the Child Care Attendance Statistics report for a Child Care Site or the Child Care Site Section list view. The report includes the minimum number of students, maximum number of students, average (for that day of the week and for the time period displayed on the report, average (the average number of students attending during that same time interval) and median (the middle value for that same time interval).
If the attendance is fairly consistent, the average and median numbers will be similar. If there are inconsistencies (a higher maximum), the numbers could be different (a higher average and higher median).
- Browse to Child Care > Sites
Browse to Child Care > Site Sections
- Select a Site
Select a Site Section
- Select Reports from the top left side of the screen.
- Select the Child Care Attendance Statistics report.
- Select Run Selected Report.
- Select the parameters (time interval - 15, 30 or 1 hour and date range).
- Select Continue
- When the report completes, select Download to open the Excel file.