As of May 2019, the Child Care Attendance app is now available in Apple's Public App Store for new installs.
If you are encountering any issues with the app, please contact Support first. Your data is important so please do not un-install and re-install to help preserve the attendance data.
iPad System Requirements
The below are suggested minimum requirements for successfully installing and running the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app. This app will run on any size iPad running iOS 10 or higher. (Note: This app is specific to iPads devices - standard, mini or pro and is not available for iPhone devices).
Latest version of iOS (iOS 10+ required for new installs)
16 GB minimum
- Wi-fi access on site (or an iPad with cellular service)
You will need the below items in order to install. If you do not have access to these items, please request assistance from your district technology department to obtain them.
- Access to the App Store using Apple ID and password for the iPad
- Your district Eleyo software web address/URL
- Access to wi-fi or cellular service
- Access Keys set up for each Site. Contact your Program Administrator if you do not have the Access Key.
Set-up the App
- Download the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app from the App Store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Use the Next buttons to view the Welcome/help screens then select the button labeled Let's Get Started.
- Enter the District URL. The District URL is similar to the Administrative URL but without the /admin at the end. For example, if the District administrative URL is https://district123.ce.eleyo.com/admin, the iPad district URL should be entered as district123.ce.eleyo.com (no www, no /admin)
- Select the Set Web Address.
- Enter the Access Key for the site then select Authenticate.
- Optional Name Sorting Preference: Set the sort preferences for student names in the iPad Settings screen by selecting the Settings, browse down to the Attendance app and select the preferred Attendance Sorting to Sort by First Name -or- Sort by Last Name.
To confirm if any updates are needed for the Child Care Attendance app, please access the App Store on your device and select Updates.
Setting up Access Key
On the Administrative side, to set the Access Key for each Site go to Child Care > Sites > select a site then select Show Site. Select Add Access Key to enter a unique Access Key for the site staff (screen shot below). Important Note: Unique Access Keys for each site, including Non-School Day sites, are required. Access Keys are case sensitive.
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Sites.
Select Non-school Day Sites.
- Select a Site and select the Show Site button.
- Click Add Access Key.