The Child Care Attendance App is available in the App Store.
iPad System Requirements
Below are the suggested minimum requirements for successfully installing and running the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app. This app will run on any size iPad device (standard, mini or pro) running iOS 13 or higher. Note: This app is specific to iPad devices and is not available for other Apple products or for Android devices.
- Latest version of iOS (iOS 13+ required for new installs)
- 16 GB minimum
- Wi-fi access on site (or an iPad with cellular service)
You will need the items listed below in order to complete the install. If you do not have access to these items, please request assistance from your program's Technology/IT department to obtain them.
- Access to the App Store using Apple ID and password for the iPad
- Your district Eleyo software web address/URL
- Access to wi-fi or cellular service
- Access Keys set up for each Site. Contact your Program Administrator if you do not have the needed Access Key for the specific site.
Setting up the Child Care Attendance App
- Download the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app from the App Store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- If prompted regarding Notifications, select Allow.
- Use the next buttons to view the Welcome/help screens then select the Let's Get Started button.
- You will be prompted to enter the District URL/Set Web Address. The District URL is similar to the Administrative URL but without the admin at the end. For example, if the District administrative URL is https://district123.ce.eleyo.com/admin, the District URL for the app should be entered as district123.ce.eleyo.com (no www, no /admin).
- Select the Set Web Address.
- Enter the Access Key for the site then select Authenticate. The Attendance tab will be displayed.
Optional Name Sorting Preference: Set the sort preferences for student names by opening the iPad Settings menu. Browse to the Attendance app on the left then select the Attendance Sorting on the right. Select Sort by First Name or Sort by Last Name.
To confirm if any updates are needed for the Child Care Attendance app, please access the App Store on your device and select Updates. The app can also be set to automatically updated in the iPad Settings menu.
Setting up Access Keys on the Admin side
The Access Key tells the system what contracts and other real time data to download and display in the app. When the Access Key is added on the Admin side, the Child Care Dashboard tab on the Site show page is also displayed on the Admin side.
Important Notes: The Access Key is considered sensitive data and should only be shared with site staff. Unique Access Keys are required for each site (including Non-School Day sites). Access Keys are case sensitive.
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Sites.
Select Non-School Day Sites.
- Select the desired site then select Show Site.
- On the left, select Add Access Key. There is no minimum number of characters. It should be easy to remember and it is case-sensitive. When creating an Access Key for a Non-School Day site, it needs to be unique and different than the one used for regular care (i.e. include the letters 'NSD' as part of the access key for non-school day or ER for early release).
If do encounter any questions while installing the app, please contact Support first. Once you begin using the app, the parent sign in/out and other attendance data is important so please do not un-install and re-install to help preserve the attendance details.