To confirm if any updates are needed for the Child Care Attendance app, please access the App Store on your device and select Updates.
iPad System Requirements
The below are suggested minimum requirements for successfully running the Eleyo Child Care Attendance app. This app will run on any iPad running iOS 10. (Note: This app is specific to iPads and is not available for iPhones)
Latest version of iOS (Note: We recommend iOS 10 or 11 on iPads that can support it).
16 GB minimum
- Wi-fi access on site (or an iPad with cellular service)
You will need the below items in order to install. Installing the App on the iPad may require assistance from your district technology department.
- Access to the App Store using Apple ID and password for the iPad
- A unique installation link (URL) provided by the Eleyo Support Team
- Your district Eleyo software web address/URL
- Access to wi-fi or cellular service
- Access Keys set up for each Site
- Complete the iPad Installation Request Form. Please note: iPads that share an Apple ID need to install the app one time using a unique installation link/URL provided by Eleyo Support. After the app is installed on the first iPad, others sharing the same Apple ID may download from the App Store's Purchased section. Each unique Apple ID will need a unique link/URL to complete the installation.
- Once the link has been received from Eleyo Support, open Safari on the iPad.
- Enter the full URL provided by Support Note: be sure to include all characters including the https then select Go.
NOTE: The link is not time sensitive, but each unique link/URL may only be used one time.
- Enter the Apple ID password associated with the account on the iPad. The application should begin to download on the iPad’s home screen. Select Done.
- Tap the iPad’s Home button to view the Home Screen. The Child Care Attendance app icon should be displayed.
- Select the Child Care Attendance app icon to continue setting up the District URL.
The District URL is similar to the Administrative URL but without the /admin at the end. For example, if the district administrative URL is https://district123.ce.eleyo.com/admin, the iPad district URL should be entered as https://district123.ce.eleyo.com (no www, no /admin)
- Enter the District URL and select the Set District URL.
- Optional Name Sorting Preference: Set the sort preferences for student names in the iPad Settings screen by selecting the Settings, browse down to the Attendance app and select the preferred Attendance Sorting to Sort by First Name -or- Sort by Last Name.
- On the Admin side, set the Access Key for each Site (Child Care > Sites -> select a site and select Show Site. Select Add Access Key to enter a unique Access Key for the Site Staff. Note: Unique Access Keys for each site, including non-school day sites, are required)