Each month you will receive a statement that recaps the total fees paid for Card and ACH payments through the system. This article will explain how you can easily assign your fees to budget codes. NOTE: You must have appropriate permissions to access financial reports.
Monthly Payments Recap
The Monthly Payments Recap report is emailed the 7th of each month for the month prior (example attached below). This report details all deposits and their associated payment processing fees. This report is sent to all contact(s) designated by your team.
The Monthly Payment Recap report emails are sent from email@example.com. It is recommended that this email address be whitelisted by your IT team to ensure successful delivery. Please contact Support if you are not receiving the emails or if you have an update to the email recipients.
Finance Deposit Summary Report
In order to reconcile your deposits and fees to budget code, we recommend that you pull the following report within Eleyo Admin.
- Go to Finance > Deposits
- Using data filters (magnifying glass icon), add the following filters (using the proper reporting period month)
- Upon the results, select Reports > Finance Deposit Summary Report (we recommend that you export to Excel or .csv).
Budget Code Fee Allocation
Payment Processing Fees
Use the Excel Eleyo Budget Code Allocation Calculator [TAB: Payment Processing Fees] (attached to this article) to paste the total dollar amounts by budget code from the summary at the bottom of the Finance Deposit Summary Report. Upon entering the “Total Payment Processing Fees” at the top, the calculator will distribute the payment processing fees to each budget code..
Each month, around the 7th of the month, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org recapping your monthly Eleyo Software Fees. Included with this email is a link to your Payment Counts report. This is the report that can be used to allocate your monthly software fees to budget code. Here are the allocation steps:
- Open the Payment Counts report.
- Copy the budget code and payment totals.
- Paste into the Software Transaction Fees tab of the Eleyo Budget Code Allocation Calculator (available for download at the bottom of this article).
- Upon completion of the top summary section, the calculator will show proper allocation, by budget code, within the section below.
For convenience, there is a third tab within the Eleyo Budget Code Allocation Calculator that summarizes your Payment Processing & Software Fees by Budget Code.
Note: Eleyo does not assess any additional fees when a refund is processed.