There is a report that allows Minnesota districts using the Courses module to print their Blue or White Driver's Education Certificates from Eleyo. It can be run from a Course Section or from the Enrollments list view. There are 8.5"x11" perforated template cards from the Department of Public Safety (DPS) that are pre-printed with information from the state. Districts can choose to include certain information during the report creation like adding a specific Issue Date or having it default to reflect the end date of the course section (depending on the particulars for their program).
If there are issues with the print alignment on the cards, there are items that can be checked using the details below. The printing process should work the same in all browsers.
- When running the report in Eleyo, in the Run Reports menu:
- If using the setting Input Value (Leave Blank for No Value). ensure the Issued Date and/or Completion Date are blank.
- In the application being used for printing the PDF (i.e. Adobe), there are one or more settings that can impact the alignment. These options can vary depending on what version of the application being used. In that specific application's Print menu:
- Check for any Auto-Rotate settings and ensure they are unchecked.
- Check for any Page Scaling settings and ensure they are set to None.
- Any Page Sizing & Handling should be set to Actual Size.
- Fit in Printable Area can be enabled.
Eleyo Driver's Ed Certificates Menu