Each month you will receive a statement that recaps the total fees paid for Card and ACH payments through your Eleyo Community Education software system. If you have elected to have your deposits for Credit Card and ACH transactions separated, you will receive two statements each month. This article will explain how you can easily assign your payment fees to budget codes. NOTE: You must have appropriate permissions to access Reports.
Accessing the Daily Transaction Report
- Select Reports.
- Select Reports.
- From the list of available reports on the left, select Daily Transactions Report.
- Select the appropriate parameters for the report. For example, when running the report for July, the parameters should be the first calendar day of the month to the last calendar day of the month.
- Output Format: CSV
- Start date: First calendar day of the month and leave the default time 12:00AM
- End date: Last calendar day of the month change the time to 11:59 PM.
- Methods: Select Credit Card, ACH and Refunds (If you have separate deposits, you may choose to run ACH and Credit Card separately.)
This report is based on the Settled date of each transaction.
- Select Run Selected Report(s).
- Compare the Daily Transactions Report output to the daily settlement amounts found on your emailed monthly fee statements. The totals (per payment type) for the month should match.
If these amounts do not match, please contact us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the budget code totals from the bottom of the Daily Transactions Report, copy and paste them into the Eleyo Budget Code Fee Allocation Calculator Excel document (available for download at the bottom of this article).
- You will need to enter the “Total Fees Charged (for month):” value in row six of the Excel document.
- Once the total fees are populated, you should see the “Allocated Fees” per budget code.
- If your deposits are separated, you may need to use two separate documents and sum them together.