- When you are logging into the Course Rosters app, make sure you are using the email address that you normally use to log into the district's Community Education registration site (https://districtname.ce.eleyo.com).
- When you are logged into the district's Community Education registration site, please check for the Download Roster button. To locate that, when you select the Your Dashboard option, if you do not see the Courses You Teach heading toward the bottom of the screen, the district has not yet given permission for you to view class rosters online using your email as the log in credential. Please contact the district directly for assistance with any questions or updates that may be needed to your access.
- When attempting to download the roster, if you are getting a spinning wheel icon that does not change and /or open a PDF file of the roster, you may have popups blocked for the browser you are using. You would need to unblock popups before attempting to download the roster PDF. Please consult the FAQs for your device for steps on how to unblock popups for the browser you are using.
- All administrative users who download the Course Rosters app and login will see the administrative roster defaults without being assigned as an instructor if the course section is attending today.
- Administrative users who are also attached to a Course Section as an instructor will see the online defaults for the course section regardless of it is going today or not (as an Instructor also would see current and upcoming course sections).