The Eleyo Course Rosters app allows vendor instructors the access to view rosters and take attendance for Course Sections they are attached. The Eleyo Course Rosters app is available in the App Store for use with an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 9.0 or higher. Instructors must be given appropriate permission by the district offering the course. The device must be connected to a cellular or wireless network in order to see the course sections and take attendance for the current session.
- When logging into the Course Rosters app, make sure you are using the email address that you normally use to log into the district's Community Education registration site (https://districtname.ce.eleyo.com).
- When you are logged into the district's Community Education registration site, please check for the Download Roster button online. To locate that, when you select the Your Dashboard option from the footer (or from the Menu with the compass icon), if you do not see the Courses You Teach heading toward the bottom of the screen, the district has not yet given permission for you to view class rosters online. Please contact the district directly for assistance with any questions or updates that may be needed to your access.
- When attempting to download the roster online, if you are getting a spinning wheel icon that does not change to open a PDF file of the roster, you may have popups blocked for the browser you are using. You would need to unblock popups before attempting to download the roster PDF. Please consult the FAQs for your device for steps on how to unblock popups for the browser you are using.
- All Administrative users who download the Course Rosters app and login using the same email address they use for the staff side will automatically see the administrative roster default. Staff with Admin access do not have to be assigned as an instructor for all course sections that are running today. They will be able to view both Enrichment course sections and ECFE course sections (if that module is being used).
- Administrative users who are also attached to a Course Section as an Instructor will see the online defaults for the course sections that are running today (the same way an Instructor would only see current and upcoming course sections).