In order to balance numbers regularly, the system offers a Transactions Report. The Transactions Report can be printed to include all Budget Codes but it can also be printed to include only certain Budget Codes.
For directions on printing the Transactions Report for all Budget Codes, see the article, Printing the Transactions Report.
To Print the Transactions Report for Certain Budget Codes:
- Select Finance.
- Select Budget Codes.
- Select the Budget Code(s) to print the Transactions Report.
- Select from the top, left area of the screen.
- Select the Transactions Report.
- Select the Start & End dates to include in the report.
- Choose the types of transactions to include in the report.
- Select the desired output (PDF is the default).
- Select .
- When the report is finished processing, select from the lower right corner of the screen.