In order to balance numbers regularly, it is a good idea to print the Transactions Report from the Reports Menu. The Transactions Report will summarize transactions for all Budget Codes. Users have the option of selecting what type of payments to include on the report.
To print the report only for specific Budget Codes, see the article for Printing Transactions Report by Budget Code.
Running a Transactions Report
- Select Reports.
- Select Reports from the Reports Menu.
- Select Transactions Report from the list of available reports on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the desired Output Format (PDF is the default) from the drop-down list.
- Select the date span to include in the report.
- Select the types of transactions to include in the report.
- Select .
- When the report is finished processing, select to open the report.