When payments span across fiscal years, use the Fiscal Year Payments Breakdown Report to show how the payments were broken down between the years. Use the steps below to run this report or it can be run from the Reports > Reports or the Finance > Deposits List View.
Running the Fiscal Year Payments Breakdown Report
- Select Finance.
- Select Payments.
- Select View All
Select Reports > Reports
Select Finance > Deposits
NOTE: When a report is requested for one Fiscal Year, the system will return all payments made during the requested date range that are tied to the requested Fiscal Year with any portion of the payment that should be attached to a wrapping year in the appropriate columns to the left, or to the right.
- Select the check box on the top left to include payments in the report OR filter the payments for the desired date span using the Advanced Search tool.
- Select Reports in the top left.
- Select the Fiscal Year Payments Breakdown report
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- Select the desired Fiscal Year from the drop-down.
- Select Continue.
- When the report is finished processing, select Download Finished Reports
Note: When an enrollment in Courses or ECFE occurs and payment is taken, the system automatically defers the payment to the fiscal year of the Start Date for the class. If a Course Section's dates span over two fiscal years, the system will break the payment based on the percentage of dates in each fiscal year. In Child Care, if a payment entered after July 1st and is paying for child care charges that occurred before July 1st, the payment will be placed into previous fiscal year automatically. If the payment is paying paying for tuition charges that span over the fiscal year then the system will split the payment based on the percentage the tuition charges that are in each fiscal year.