Accessing the Deposit Report and Information
NOTE: Before starting this process, you must have appropriate permissions to access the Finance Menu.
Export the FeePay Community Education Deposit Report
- Select Finance.
- Select Deposits.
- Select the Advanced Search button .
- Set the filter to show the 1st day of the month through the last day of the month.
- To export the filtered list to Excel, select the REPORTS button.
- Select the List Data Export checkbox select Run Selected Reports.
- Select CONTINUE to run the report.
Compare the Actual Deposits to Bank Account against the Deposit Report
The default deposit structure is “combined”. If you would prefer that Card and ACH deposits are separate, please contact Support.
If the total bank deposits for the month equals the total represented within the FeePay Community Education deposit report then you can move on to the next step. If the totals do not match, please contact support for further investigation.
NOTE: The deposit dates within the FeePay Community Education reports are estimates. The most important piece is that the net totals for the month are equal.
Compare the Total Bank Deposits for the Month to Budget Codes
- From the Deposits List View (Finance, Deposits) using the same date filter set as above, select .
- Select the Daily Transactions Report.
- Select .
- When the report is finished processing in the lower, right corner select VIEW RESULTS .
- Compare the Deposits List with the Daily Transactions Report.
What if the totals do not match?
If the totals for the Credit Card and ACH Daily Transactions Reports (as defined above) do not match the FeePay™ Community Education Deposit Report as exported, a transactions (or multiple) do not have the proper budget code(s) assigned. In order to resolve, please contact support.
This process should take roughly 20 minutes