Accessing the Deposit Report and Information
Before starting this process, you must have appropriate permissions to access the Finance menu and the financial reporting.
Export the Eleyo Community Education Deposit Report
- Select Finance.
- Select Deposits.
- Select the Advanced Search tool (the wheel/gear icon).
- Set the filter to show the 1st day of the month through the last day of the month. \
- To export the filtered list to Excel, select the Reports button in the top left (near your name)
- Select the List Data Export checkbox select Run Selected Reports.
- Select Continue to run the report.
Compare the Actual Deposits to Bank Account against the Deposit Report
The default deposit structure is “combined” so credit card and ACH/electronic debits deposits are made together. If you would prefer that credit card and ACH deposits are separate, please contact Support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request this change.
If the total bank deposits for the month equals the total represented within the Eleyo Community Education Deposit report then you can move on to the next step to compare totals with budget codes. If the totals do not match, please contact Support via email (email@example.com) for further investigation. In the email, please include the reports you generated and what discrepancies you are seeing so we can more quickly investigate it for you.
NOTE: The deposit dates within the Eleyo Community Education reports are estimates. The most important piece is that the net totals for the month are equal.
Compare the Total Bank Deposits for the Month to Budget Codes
- From the Deposits List View (Finance > Deposits) using the same date filter set as above, select Reports.
- Select the Daily Transactions Report.
- Select Run Selected Reports then Continue.
- When the report is finished processing, select Download Finished Report.
- Compare the Deposits List with the Daily Transactions Report.
What to do if the totals do not match?
If the totals for the Credit Card and ACH Daily Transactions Reports (as defined above) do not match the Eleyo Community Education Deposit Report as exported, a transaction (or multiple) may not have the proper budget code(s) assigned. In order to resolve, please contact Support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include any details for what is not matching so we can get it updated as needed.
This process should take roughly 20 minutes