When a payment is made using an ACH or Credit Card account and a refund is requested, the system will automatically refund the original ACH or credit card account attached to the payment.
If a payment is made using a hand-written check or cash and a refund is requested, the system will mark the refund as pending until the refund is set to Issued under the Finance menu. The Refund Request Report will show all refunds that are pending.
Print a Refund Request Report
- Select Finance.
- Select Refunds.
- Select View All or search for and select the refund to print a Refund Request Report.
- If a Refund Request Report for all Pending Check Refunds is desired, use the Advanced Filter Search to filter down to Refund Description matches Check and Issued matches X. Select the pending refunds.
- Select in the upper left area of the screen.
- Choose the Refund Request Report and select .
- When the report is finished processing, select .