Accessing the Deposit Report and Information
NOTE: Before starting this process, you must have appropriate permissions to access the Finance module.
Export the Deposit Report
- Point to Finance.
- Select Deposits.
- Open the Advanced Search option (magnifying glass with '+' next to the Search box - upper right).
- Set the filter to show the date range you will be reconciling. (i.e., 1st date to the last date of the month)
- To export the filtered list to Excel, select the Reports button.
- Select the List Data Export checkbox select Run Selected Reports.
- Select Continue to run the report.
Compare the Actual Deposits to Bank Account against the Deposit Report
The default deposit structure is “combined”. If you would prefer that Card and ACH deposits are made separately into your bank account, please contact Support.
If the total bank deposits for the date range equals the total represented within the deposit report then you can move on to the next step. If the totals do not match, please contact Support for further investigation.
NOTE: The deposit dates within the reports are estimates. The most important piece is that the net totals for the date range are equal.
Compare the Total Bank Deposits for the Date Range to Budget Codes
- From the Deposits List View (Finance > Deposits) using the same date filter set as above, select Reports.
- Select the Daily Transactions Report.
- Select Run Selected Reports.
- When the report is finished processing in the lower, right corner select VIEW RESULTS .
- Compare the Deposits List with the Daily Transactions Report.
NOTE: Use the attached Eleyo Budget Code Fee Allocation Calculator to paste the total dollar amounts by budget code from the summary at the bottom of the Daily Transactions Report (best pulled as a CSV file) into in order to quickly distribute fees owed by percentage of dollar amount processed during a specific period.
Budget Code Fee Allocation Calculator (Excel report below)