Updating the Child Care Attendance app
From the Admin side, it is possible to view whether sites are using the current version of the Child Care Attendance app. Staff can run the Child Care On-site Statistics Report for your program and sites.
- Point to Child Care.
- Select Sites.
- Select the Site(s) to include on the report.
- Select Reports in the top left (near your name)
- Select the Child Care On-site Devices Statistics report.
- Select Run Selected Report.
- Select Continue
- When the Download button changes to green, select it to open the Excel file.
The Excel report includes columns reflecting the device name (given to each device by your IT/technology team), the iOS version (Apple Operating System), the current Child Care Attendance app Version and whether or not the app needs to be updated.
Note: On each iPad device, Apple issues specific device tokens for the app to protect iOS user privacy. Apple will issue new device tokens under certain circumstances (i.e. when the app is reinstalled or if iOS is updated). When the IT/technology team gives multiple iPads the same device name, each device token is treated as a separate device. If you have questions about which device is being reflected on the report, please consult your IT/technology team.